All-new Touchscreen Gloves
The glove you love (but better)
15 November 2018 , the Netherlands
We’re based in the Netherlands, and that means two things: 1) the weather is awful at the minute; 2) we bike around. And when you cycle in the freezing cold, your hands basically get frostbite. So, what better time than now to revise our beloved touchscreen glove?
1. First off, we’ve engineered a durable triple-layer top, laminated with 3M™ Thinsulate™ in a ‘sandwich’ construction for excellent insulation, which makes these gloves perfectly wind-resistant.
2. The stretch-knit fleece fabric stretches 4 ways for a comfortable pre-curved fit that immediately tailors to the shape of your hand. The stretch cuff seals snugly around the wrist, and keeps out the cold air.
3. As well as being sturdy and durable on the outside, the gloves are lined with a soft layer of integrated fleece that makes them soft, warm and comfortable on the inside.
4. We’ve perfectly blended in the tech so that it complements the stealthy look of the glove, the fabric is impregnated with a highly conductive treatment before being weaved into a slim, stretchy profile to fit your hand. The glove mimics the conductive properties of the skin, making it touchscreen compatible. It works all the time, every time. After all, no one wants to take their glove off to scroll through Instagram, we’re better than that.
5. We’ve also completely rethought the layout of the silicone pattern and made it look much cleaner. The gloves are uniquely designed with optimized grip lines, made from sticky silicone, and strategically placed on the prevalent parts of your hand that touch your device. So, even on wet and stormy days, your phone will stay tightly nestled in your palm.
The result is a sophisticated, clean glove that won’t let you down when the weather turns. Go forth unto the cold, and do your thing. Our gloves have got you covered. Literally.
Mujjo pioneered five finger touchscreen gloves, loved by a huge numbers of devotees worldwide. Mujjo has continued to improve and evolve all aspects of the gloves ever since. When it comes to quality, durability and design, they’re simply a cut above the rest.
Mujjo’s Touchscreen Gloves are available for order on mujjo.com (ships worldwide) for €49,90 or $49,90 USD.
The result is a sophisticated, clean glove that won’t let you down when the weather turns.
Remy Nagelmaeker (Founder)